Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Balcony Farm to Table: Dad's Beef Mustasa Recipe [Mustasa Taco]

My beautiful mustasa was ripe for the picking. I finally harvested it the other day and we had it for dinner.



I made Dad's beef mustasa dish. We did not really have a name for it and just called it mustasa. I hope I did justice to his recipe because he didn't measure anything when he taught me how to cook this dish. My Dad has magic hands when he cooks. He never measures anything! He just throws stuff int he pot and everything tastes good.



My Dad's beef mustasa dish is like eating a fresh taco. I skipped the liver spread in the video because I couldn't find any here in Singapore, but do try cooking it with liver spread. We finished the 4 huge mustasa leaves I harvested and it looks like it's going to give us more to harvest soon!

My beautiful mustasa :)


Here are the ingredients:

1/2 kg ground beef
2 cloves garlic (or more)
1 red onion, chopped
1/2 tsp peppercorn
2 beef cubes
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 to 1 Tbsp sugar (to taste)
1 can Reno liver spread (optional)

CB//122 #StuckAtHomeDay/152 #WFH89 #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment