Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2024

My Star Wars Quilts

Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th be with you! 






I've been a fan of Star Wars since it first hit the big screen. I got to watch because my siblings would bring me with them whenever they watched it. I especially love Yoda and have a collection of his figures. I was hoping to share the new set-up for Star Wars Day, but the renovations are delayed and the display cabinets are still upstairs. 

I've been collecting Star Wars fabric. I've been using it sparingly because they're quite expensive. I've so far made a couple of quilt projects through the years. It's not that many since I want to use the fabric for special projects. Here are some of the quilt projects I've done:

Lightsaber blanket for Jet

Throw pillows

A bag

Bench cover (most recent project)



I want to make a quilt blanket. It's going to be a huge undertaking so I might do one more bench cover first before I dive into a project that's going to take months to make. 

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda

#BeKind #StaySafe





No comments:

Post a Comment