Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Choco Mallows is Love

I ordered some groceries and added a box of Mallows in the cart. It's been awhile since I had some. I always bought Mallows and Chocolate Crunchies whenever I visited from Singapore. It was always part of my grocery list. Both are childhood favorites. 




I chose Mallows for now since there's just six pieces. Choco Crunchies I think have 16 pieces per box. I'm not sure if we'll be able to finish it that's why I just got a box of Mallows. My order arrived this morning and I ate one as a reward after watering the plants. Oh my! It's so good! They made some slight changes to the packaging and I think it helped keep it fresh. 

Now I regret just buying one box, haha. Anyway, It'll be easy to buy another one next time I do groceries again. Or maybe I'll get some Chocolate Crunchies. I'm so glad these childhood favorites are still available! 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment