Pages

Monday, April 8, 2024

Best Buy for Summer

A month or two ago some friends were raving about circulator fans. I got curious since there are parts of our house that need better air circulation.

I checked the different brands they mentioned online, but still wanted to see it in person first. I wanted to know how different it was from regular fans.





Chanced upon several brands at Ace Hardware and was impressed with the Firefly circulator fan. We bought one and we've been happy with how it works and helps cool our living room. I also like that it provides the temperature of the room its in. 

I bought another one on Lazada last week during the 4.4 sale. From 4,600 I was able to buy one for 2,583! Collecting vouchers really help! The new fan is now in the kitchen. It blows more air than the stand fan and doesn't take up so much space. 

Stay hydrated and cool everyone.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment