Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Relax, He's Got Your Back

I thought I'd try something different today. Blog while spinning! Yes! I'm on our exercise bike right now and spinning as I type. We got an exercise bike with a table before I started my second set of pulmo rehab sessions. It was an unplanned purchase, but we thought it would be useful since I do my sessions through video calls. 




Kuya mentioned last night I look much healthier now. I was under the weather when he last visited last month. I told him that the CPAP machine and better nutrition has been helping improve my stamina. I also consider the daily plant watering chore as exercise. It takes me an hour since I water the plants individually with a jug. It's like walking around with dumbbells. By the end of the session I'm covered in sweat and Fitbit says I reach the heart rate that burns fat. Yaas!

It's not all been a bed of roses. I just also recently finished taking a round of antibiotics for an infection. I still get sick randomly. I've also been able to cope better because of praying. Whenever doubts creep in I just say a quick prayer. Whenever I worry about the boys when they go out, I just pray for Papa Jesus to protect them. Whenever I worry about provisions, I just pray for blessings. 

We are all children of God. He loves all of us, so don't worry, He's got our back. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment