Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2024

A Year Ago in Paradise

Ahh, Google Photos reminded me that it's been a year since we visited a beautiful resort in Sipalay. I'm sure more people know about the resort now since a news anchor featured it in her vlog. We managed to visit Manami Resort before it officially opened, thanks to a friend who made the arrangements. 




If I were to describe our experience in one word, I'd say it was "peaceful". There was only a handful of people in the resort. We enjoyed the place with our friends minus the crowds. The resort is secluded so don't expect to see other commercial establishments. You eat, sleep and enjoy within their premises. If you're a bit adventurous you can go island hopping too. 




We were happy just staying in the resort for 4 days. I especially enjoyed just sitting on the balcony and watching the sea, birds flying and waiting for sunset. We certainly enjoyed swimming and basking under the sun. At night we used the mini pool in our villa. I got to nap a lot of times too. That's my kind of vacation, doing nothing. I think I've had enough adventures in my life, so just lounging around is my kind of thing now. 




I would have probably gone back by now, but I'm currently avoiding the airport since they announced they have electrical issues. I cannot risk being exposed to heat in case their a/c doesn't work. Well, there are other places to explore. :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment