Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2024

February 2024 One Second Everyday

February flew by faster than January. We were also quite busy the whole month with medical check-up a. Got to make sure we're in tiptop shape (well, stable). Also did other home errands. 




Our errands brought us to far away places. Road trips always give me a happy boost of energy. A favorite go-to place is Chef RV's shop in Binan where we always get bibingka. 

Highlight of the month was completing the first phase of my pulmo rehab. My therapists even made a graduation ceremony for me, haha. We treated it like a real graduation and had lunch at Lore to celebrate. That was fun.

I will probably have to slow down this month since the heat is terrible. Well, this will give me the chance to work on home projects. Just need to make sure I'm always at <30'C temp. 

Here's the #1SE for February 2024 -






#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment