Pages

Monday, March 11, 2024

Useful Online Buys

We go out once in awhile to do errands and buy stuff we need, nothing beats the convenience though of buying things online. Of course, before buying anything one must do some research. I always read comments before making a purchase to establish whether the seller is reputable. Sometimes though there are things you end up buying out of budol, I try to just get things because we need them.

Here's a list of some of the most useful items I bought online:

Flashlight

We like this flashlight since you can charge its battery through solar. You can also switch the size of the light based on your needs.




Stackable bins




I got bins originally to organize my fat quarters (fabric). I ended up getting another set to organize my meds. So useful!

Container with Pour Lids




I originally got one from the supermarket, bu a friend told me it's cheaper to buy online! So I got more for other items we usually pour (i.e. cat food, detergent). 

Cord organizer




We like to keep cords organized. One thing annoying are kitchen appliance cords. Recently got this organizer and it's so useful. Just change the adhesive though, it doesn't last.

Mini blender/food processor




I got this originally to chop boiled eggshells for my garden. It's only about PhP200+. I used to slice onions and carrots by hand whenever I make macaroni salad, but I've been using this small gadget to mince veggies. It cuts down a lot of time and it's easier to clean than a full sized food processor or blender.

There are good budols and bad ones, just make sure to get items that will be useful. Also make an effort to see if the shops you're buying from are legitimate. I have an order of inexpensive items I made because I wanted to try Lazada Choice, it's been six weeks since I made the order and despite follow-ups it hasn't arrived. I have not been successful canceling the order too. 

Here's a previous list I made of online buys (mas marupok ako noon): https://aileenapolo.blogspot.com/2021/10/best-budol-buys.html

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment