Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Miracle Sundays: Mom's Best Advise

I asked Mom what to do with individuals who perennially have been at odds with each other. I went on to tell her that I felt like I was dealing with fire and ice at the same time. The burden had grown so heavy and I was getting sick from the stress.


Mom advised to let them be and just pray. It took me awhile to understand what she meant. It was actually her secret to being so strong.

There are indeed things you cannot change and control. There are things you may have lost. Things you will never have. Things you will wish for, but never get. 

Remember, God only gives you what you can bear and what is good for you. Be grateful for what is given to you. Also, remember, you have the choice to be unbothered since it's not your responsibility to make everyone be friend with each other.

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment