Pages

Friday, March 17, 2023

Foodie Fridays: Pork Sinigang sa Mustasa

My mustasa plant was very prolific when we were in Singapore. I had to think about what other dishes to use it on. We usually had it with our favorite beef mustasa taco-like dish. After some research I found out you can use mustasa for sinigang. It was hard to find some of the usual ingredients so I just replaced gabi with radish. 




It turned out well. Sweetie and I enjoyed the dish especially since the mustasa came fresh from our balcony garden. This is something I hope I could successfully do again here. Will try planting mustasa again soon. 

Here's how we made the pork sinigang sa mustasa -



Full recipe here: https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2023/03/recipes-for-my-son-pork-sinigang-sa.html

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment