Pages

Friday, January 8, 2021

Uh-oh Not Again

I got up earlier than usual today. Showered earlier also so I can be fresh for today's activities. I thought I was going to be discharged, but my doctor wanted to keep me for another day. 



After his visit I had a flurry of activities. A blood test, then my spine doctor came by, then it was back and forth in other areas in the hospital. Things became serious in the afternoon when my doctor came and said he wanted to do a test. I said yes because I thought it would be better if we knew what was wrong.

I have another PE*. Ugh. And now I'm in the ICU again for monitoring. I went through this two years ago, but didn't get hospitalized back then. I hope this one isn't as bad since it was detected earlier. So, here we go again. I hope they discharge me soon.

 CB///274 #StuckAtHomeDay/304 #StayHome #BeKind 

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong sweetie. You've gone through this before and recovered. I will support you 1000%. All my love goes to you.

    ReplyDelete