Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Struggling with Change?

A year ago I decided to take a break. I was exhausted and spent. I was in a place where I could not give anything anymore. So I took two months off and got the rest I needed. I had one goal: clear my cache and recharge. 

Change is inevitable. At some point we start ageing more noticeably. I used to be able to travel to two different countries or three different cities within a week. I was even able to do that after heart surgery. Fast forward seven years my body has changed a lot. My energy has changed and sometimes I feel my output isn't the same as before.


But that is perfectly fine because your body will change, your energy will be different and so your output would change (you'd probably be smarter with more experience too). You have to remember that these changes are normal and don't blame yourself for it. 

You'd feel guilty and feel like you're letting people down. And maybe even feel like you failed. You shouldn't because the changes are normal. Me and my high school friends laugh about the changes. We're starting to ask each other what are the symptoms of menopause. Our needs and wants have changed. We care less about the noise, the chatter and prefer quiet. 

My body changed drastically when I had pulmonary embolism. Adjusting to my new lifestyle after heart surgery was easier than when I had PE. It was like I hit a wall and forced to stop everything. The important thing though is to be able to roll with the punches and always look at things positively.  

I am grateful for the support I am getting from my family, my colleagues and my friends. I've always been open about what I go through. I had a friend who once told me he was very sick and asked advise whether he should tell his team. I told him that he would need a lot of support in the coming months. He did and got all the support he needed. 

Thank you for your continued prayers my friends. 

#CB//224 #StuckAtHomeDay/254 #WFH150 #StayHome #BeKind 

1 comment:

  1. I would really like you to try Usana products. You can mention it to your doctor. :)

    ReplyDelete