Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Goodbye November, Hello December!

Oh wow, it's going to be December already tomorrow. Where did time fly? It feels like time stopped after February and the last few months have just been a bad dream. November did not treat me kindly and I'm still recovering from being sick. My doctor wants me to heal naturally. This means I need to take the punches as they come and let my immune system do the work. 

Whew! The next few weeks are going to be challenging. 


But, Christmas is just around the corner and I want to be in tip-top shape for Christmas! I think that's the best I can do for my family. I think my doctor wants me to heal naturally so I can also build up my stamina and be stronger. Tomorrow will be day 1 of full balik alindog program! 

I'm just glad that despite all these challenges I'm in a better place now compared to last year. It took me six months to regain my resilience and normal happy self. I got to this place thanks to my family, friends and my plants! Yes! My plants! I think whatever it was I went through this month they took the hit for me. A few are still alive and I'll see if I can nourish them back to good health (together with me!). 

I have also been preparing for Christmas. Sent a box to Miggy and Mom and arranged for some gifts to be sent to family and close friends. I'm a bit delayed with the Christmas cards, but I hope to send them this week. 

I can't wait to start December and then count down to a better new year! 

#CB//236 #StuckAtHomeDay/266 #WFH156 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment