Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

How to Make Yummy Japanese Style Hamburger

That Japanese style hamburger with the special sauce? Yup, I make those at home for my boys. Uncle Fumio told me it's the best burger in the whole world. He sent me a few Japanese videos on how to make it, but the chef's were too fast! I just watched it over and over to learn the right technique. 




I like making my patties small. This is how my Dad used to make it at home, so I wanted to keep it that way. I made them big once and the boys were overwhelmed. I guess they wanted being tricked to thinking they're eating mini-burgers haha. 

Here's how I make the Japanese-style hamburger --




Ingredients:

400 grams ground beef

1/2 tsp salt

ground black pepper

1/2 onion, chopped

vegetable oil

1 egg

1/4 cup milk

1 cup breadcrumbs

2/3 cup water

Sauce:

3 Tbsp ketchup

1 Tbsp sake

2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce

1 tsp soy sauce

1 Tbsp butter


CB//164 #StuckAtHomeDay/194 #WFH112 #StayHome #BeKind 


No comments:

Post a Comment