Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2020

How I Made my Quilted KitchenAid Stand Mixer Cover

 My birthday gift for myself was a KitchenAid stand mixer cover. I realized when it arrived that it needed a cover. I immediately went to work a few days after it arrived. I wanted the cover to be bright and happy so I decided to just use my rainbow fabric.


It took me two weeks working on the project on and off (there are days I get lazy). I was so happy when I finished it and I have a friend who said she wanted to order one for her mixer too. Haha. I don't know if I'd be able to make it since my creative side is usually shy when it comes to selling what I make.

Here's how I made a quilted cover for my KitchenAid Stand Mixer -




CB//158 #StuckAtHomeDay/188 #StayHome #BeKind   

No comments:

Post a Comment