Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Bringing Madonna to Work

It's been almost a week and I'm still hung over Madonna's concert. I really regret that I didn't buy the CD since it would've been perfect to relive special concert moments. I seriously considered watching again last here in Singapore, but decided against it since I anticipated I would be tired and it's expensive!



Anyway, here are some of the Madonna songs I like which are perfect for work --

Like a Virgin - I've been working on a new program in the past year where I've had to develop programs from scratch... like a virgin.

Like a Prayer - the song best listened to whenever you need to re-work your budget.

Lucky Star - when you have finally got your contracts through legal after waiting for a few months.

Open Your Heart - when you are working on a new market you've never worked in before.

Papa Don't Preach - hmmm... I have very nice managers, but will probably get this when I don't meet my goals.

Express Yourself - when you need to give feedback/a piece of your mind.

Into the Groove - whenever a program is working out nicely.

Die Another Day - lesson learned, never do two countries back to back in 2 weeks.

Take a Bow - when you get an award at work.

Crazy for You - because I love the company I work for.

Hung Up - this happens when it's almost end of the quarter and you're not half-way yet through your goals (this is me now!).

Borderline - almost met the goal.

Vogue - when your regional program goes global (feeling mo ang ganda-ganda mo kasi).

Holiday - rest time!

Just realized most of the songs are from her early days. Sorry na! I liked her older songs better hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment