Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Night Visitor

This is the continuation of "Creepy".

Philip and I slowly moved the curtain so we could peek out the window. It was pitch black beyond our hotel's perimeter wall. We were both showing "brave" faces to Sweetie but the hair on my arms were standing and I could feel my heart beat harder. I had no idea what to expect and was hoping that maybe it would just be a cat and not the stuff I used to see and feel. Philip and I saw the thing at the same time. We looked at each other and then looked out again and then exclaimed "Oh my God!" at the same time. It took us a few seconds to process what we saw.

After seeing the thing we decided to get Iosif to verify. When Iosif got out of the shower Philip asked him to go see Jay. And this is what happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLahQCVAISw

No comments:

Post a Comment