Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Creepy Night

It's about 12'C here in Baguio tonight and we just had a very creepy experience. Caught it on video but unfortunately uploading is quite difficult right now. Hotel wifi and my 3G connection is just not cooperating.

We got back to the hotel at around 10:30 in the evening after a whole day of activities outside. We capped our day with an impromptu pizza/housewarming/celebratory dinner at Aris' new home. We had to go through Teachers Camp from his house. As we were passing through Teachers Camp Vince shared some creepy stories with us. Good thing the ride was short since the hairs at the back of my neck were all standing already (might also be because of the really cold weather).

As we got back to our room I was chatting with Philip in the kitchen area when Sweetie just suddenly said loudly from our bedroom, "Oh my God!" When he came out of the room he had a shocked face that made me and Philip feel a bit anxious. When I asked him what was the matter he just said that there was something outside our window that he didn't expect to see. He further explained that it was never a habit of his to look out from our hotel window at night but just had to check since he's been so busy and never had time to check our surroundings.

So Philip and I slowly walked to the bedroom to check. The feeling was quite dreadful since I've never really seen Sweetie that anxious. We peeked out through the curtains and had the fright of our lives...

To be continued tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment