Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas! It's Christmas!

The past two weeks has been a whirlwind for me. I was so busy I didn't realize I haven't been blogging and December just crept up on me. I only realized it was December when I remembered Sunshine's birthday yesterday. My Mom's 75th birthday is next week and I'm glad my sister is here -- we're planning a simple birthday party for her (shhhh she doesn't know yet).

Inasmuch I started preparing for Christmas early I haven't made a dent on my Christmas list. I said earlier that I would make most of my gifts -- some are already 'growing' and some I have to work on in the evenings. Hopefully I'll be able to successfully make my home-made gifts. Career yan ha!


I was getting something for visitors yesterday at SM Kultura and saw a section called "Gifts for a Cause". They had some awesome stuff like bags made out of recycled newspapers (I like!) and doy packs (Zesto!). I'll probably come back to buy some stuff there. I remember my Mom got me a storage box made out of Zesto doy packs last year and it's quite sturdy and easy to clean. All my wedding related stuff is in it.


Anyway, I'm pretty sure a lot of you are freaking out with the heavy traffic all over the metro. In case you encounter a bad taxi driver you can report it via SMS to the LTFRB hotline - 0921-4487777. (It works!).

No comments:

Post a Comment