Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chocolate vs. Coca-Cola

The other night Sweetie asked me a question, "Would you rather be allergic to Coke instead of Chocolate?"

I really had a hard time answering that question since I can't live with either (though I don't have a choice with chocolates now since I'm already allergic to it). Anyway, assuming I was not allergic to chocolates, would I rather be allergic to Coke?

Difficult question...

Hmm... hmm... hmm...

The other day I found myself looking for something to eat at SM Makati and most of the pastries I used to eat had chocolate in it. I usually also buy some brownies, donuts and some good old Cloud 9 for Miguel and I whenever I pass by a mall. And then I remembered feeling sick after drinking a glass of Chocolait a few weeks ago. 

Being allergic to chocolate is for me a punishment.

And I think not being able to chug down Coke would be of equal torture.

But since chocolate is available in many different forms, I think I'd rather be allergic to Coke than chocolate.

What about you?