Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OMG My Email Signature!

I could not help but giggle when I searched for an old email and found one from early 2006 (because with Gmail you never really have to delete anything!)... and this was my signature:
--
Aileen Apolo
www.friendster.com/aileenapolo
Manila, Philippines
+(63) 917-xxxxxxx

*4 days to Tappy's wedding
* 6 days to Ate Yay's wedding

Watch the FIFA World Cup LIVE! through Dream Pay-Per-View visit www.dream.com.ph for details.

"Lord, I shall pass through this world but once, any good things I can do, any kindness I can show, let me do it now, for I know I may never pass this way again."
--
ROFL!

My eyes popped when I saw I had my Friendster URL on my signature and I laughed out loud. And please don't take it negatively (especially to Jeff, please don't bonk me on the head). I started blogging on Friendster and essentially spent a lot of time on it back then. It was the only social networking site most Filipinos used during that time and now we spend a lot on time on many other sites. (My account is still alive mind you, I just don't have time to update it).

They say that experience is the best teacher and I guess I was fished out of the aquarium just at the right time.

And now this is my sophisticated signature (I'm sure I'll be laughing at it three years from now):
--
Aileen Apolo
Working in behalf of xxxxxx. in Manila, Philippines
http://sites.google.com/a/aileenapolo.com/about-me/

'Do not take life seriously. After all, no one has ever come out of it alive.' --- Bugs Bunny

--
Did Bugs Bunny really say that? 

Anyway, I usually erase my signature when I reply to mail (unless it's needed). I used to list all of my blogs in my signature and eventually found it annoying because of the clutter. 

So kamusta naman ang email signature mo?

==========

Kuya Andrew made me a Facebook fan page, nyok, please check it out (and join) if you've time.