I started tracking the weather on my planner when I noticed that it was raining more often last July. It rained everyday from July 27 to August 20 in our area. It's the only time in my life I have experienced so much rain.
We canceled half of our appointments because it was raining so hard and flooded around our area. We didn't want to take the risk of getting stuck somewhere. We ventured out sparingly and only when it was really needed.
Staying in gave me time to scan old photos and I managed to do some cooking. My garden though is a huge mess. All my plants have grown like crazy and badly need trimming. I haven't been able to do any gardening because of the trans-boundary haze from Indonesia.
The highlight of the month was my birthday! I skipped celebrating last year because of the accident. This time I got to celebrate with family and then had another one with some friends. I originally thought of doing a bigger celebration, but with the bad weather and disasters it's not appropriate. I'll just send a donation to Angat Buhay.
Here's my August one second a day video!
#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:
Post a Comment