Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

A Different Paprikash Version

I only watered some of my plants today and I haven't done any gardening for a long time now. I hibernated all week because of the haze and only managed to go out today since the air quality is much better because it's been raining like crazy again. 

Anyway, the intense rain woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. We had to cancel our appointments since I was groggy from lack of sleep and my head hurt. I managed to sleep more and told myself I should have a productive day.




I ironed some clothes, sandwiched my Baby Yoda project in batting, watered a few plants and I cooked chicken Paprikash. I only had half a kilo of chicken, so checked if I could just add mushrooms. Ahh, apparently there's a version of chicken Paprikash with mushrooms. I didn't bother to take videos since I also lined up the cat food ingredients for cooking. 

Anyway, I added the mushrooms after I made the onion/garlic/paprika/flour paste and the followed the rest of the recipe. I was a bit anxious, but it turned out really tasty even though I only had half a cup of sour cream available. Ahh, next time I'll do this combination again. 

Here's how I made chicken Paprikash, if you want to try the mushroom combination, just add the mushrooms after you make the paste. 




Ahhh, I'm so full, I hope I have enough energy left to put the boiled cat food in the food processor. I want to make our cats happy too!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment