Pages

Friday, September 4, 2026

Scallops in Pink Pasta! Yummeeh!

I finally got around to editing this "Recipes for My Son" video on how to cook scallops in pink pasta. I started making this while looking for pink pasta recipes I can cook at home. Miggy doesn't like red pasta, so it's mainly a compromise since I like eating pasta.





Here's how to make it:





If you want it spicy, just add cayenne pepper. Alternatively, a friend suggested you can replace the black pepper with furikake. I'll probably try it next time I make this dish. Oh, Sweetie and I like adding Tajin to the dish while we're eating. It brings it to another level when we do that. I just don't add it while cooking because Miggy might not like it. It's a great condiment for a lot of stuff (including pizza!).




Try it this weekend? Let me know what you think. 


Full recipe here.

https://recipesformyson.blogspot.com/2026/09/recipes-for-my-son-scallops-in-pink.html

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment