Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2026

It Became a Jungle

Miggy has been managing the pocket garden the past few months. I just go there to give the plants some fertilizer monthly. The rain though made the plants grow faster and Miggy said he was having a hard time getting around.



Luckily, it didn't rain last Wednesday afternoon, so Sweetie and I went to work on the pocket garden. It was a huge mess. I trimmed plants by section and terminated some that drowned from the rain. Sadly, our bell pepper plants needed a lot of trimming. They seem to have been infected by something. If they don't recover in two weeks I'll just uproot and start over.

The tomato plants needed a lot of trimming too, but without full sunlight it will be hard to get them to produce blooms. I gave them a bit of fertilizer, so we'll see.


The biggest surprise for me are the cacti and succulents I re-potted. They grew a lot and I noticed most of them are flowering despite being ignored. They don't really get wet, but I guess the moisture from the rain help keep them hydrated. I'll have to clean them up again and possibly move them to bigger pots.


Grogu spent the afternoon with us. He made sure we took breaks in between the clean up. Of course, he got a lot of treats for keeping us company. The next day he also did a full inspection of our work, haha.

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment