Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Beat Yesterday

Time flies, it's already the 11th day of May today. I had to rest for a week following the heart catheterization procedure. I have recovered and had my first evening walk last night. As my doctor said, "Always try to beat yesterday." I hope to ramp up on my exercises again. 

In time I'll be biking again.


The sun was shining brightly when I woke up today. It's been hot and humid the last few days, but the sun has been good for me. I feel it's giving me extra energy. Today I felt like doing cartwheels (hahaha). Too bad I don't know how.

The past six months have been challenging. The best thing I did for myself was to change my mindset. I was getting frustrated with my slow recovery. Thanks to Bo Sanchez' video, I learned to reset my goal to improve at least 1% per day. This was reflected on my monthly step count and I hope to improve more in the coming weeks. 

For my next steps, I'm adding "beat yesterday" to my mantra so I can build on my progress. This is very different from my work mantra of growing 10x and shooting for the moon. My mindset had always been to grow by leaps and bounds. I learned the hard way that not all things will work with supersonic goals haha. 

CB//*Yr2/31  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/58 #StayHome #BeKind  

No comments:

Post a Comment