Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Half a Good Day is Still a Good Day

I'm trying my best to hold on to the hope that my recovery will progress. The last few days have been challenging and it's hard to determine whether what I'm going through are regular side effects or something I should be concerned about. 

A lifetime ago when I took trial sewing lessons at Spotlight. Sewing makes me happy :)


Anyway, since I was okay for half a day I was able to sew for a few hours. It's a project I've been working on since mid-2019! I told myself I need to finish this before I start anything else. I'm working on a blanket for a couple. It's my wedding gift for them. It's just a simple design, but the blanket is huge haha. At the rate I'm going it'll probably take 3 more months before I finish this. 

It didn't take long for me to feel exhausted so I immediately stopped what I was doing and rested on the sofa. And that's how a good day goes for me. I'm glad I was able to do something productive today. Yesterday I wasn't able to do anything. I just rested all day and took naps every few hours. I pray things will get better soon. 

CB///313 #StuckAtHomeDay/343 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment