Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Sweetie's Surprise!

I got my Valentine's day surprise early! I asked Sweetie if he wanted to order food for Valentine's day. I wanted to order early because it's also CNY and getting anything delivered is tricky. From experience dining out would also be challenging. 



Sweetie's answer was to ask  "Do you want your surprise now?" I said,  "No, i could wait." Then he gave me a red envelop. I protested and said I didn't want t0o know yet. He insisted on opening the envelop. He said I need to know the plan!

I was clueless and happily opened the envelop. I was so surprised to see it was a staycation booking! Woohoo! I felt like I won the lottery! Haha. So we checked in today and we're just hanging out in the room since it's raining very hard. 


The staycation plan is to eat, sleep and perhaps walk around a bit if it stops raining. I'm already happy to see the yachts outside our window. Oh, we also got lucky because our room got upgraded! Yay!

Kung hei fat choi (Gong Xi Fa Cai)!

CB///308 #StuckAtHomeDay/338 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment