Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2020

I had the Strangest Dream

I tried to wake up early today, but I was so tired so I went back to sleep after I was woken up by a ringing phone. I've been experiencing strange dreams the last few months. The one I had last night was so vivid and I woke up tired. Here's why... 

The dream started with me visiting a friend's nursery school. I was surprised that she moved to a bigger place. The school looked like a Baguio cabin made of wood. It was spacious and my friend was explaining to me that she was using now the Canadian method of teaching kids. Her school was now huge and parents were calling her the head mistress. That part of the dream wasn't too strange. I have a friend who runs a pre-school and I always thought she could grow it more if she wanted to.

I was wearing this dress in my dream.

The strange thing in my dream is me. I was due to give birth! My tummy was so huge it looked like I was ready to pop any moment. I insisted to visit my friend's school because it was my turn to be a mommy-chaperone. I was hanging out with other pregnant mothers and I was thinking I shouldn't be there especially since I was due already. 

The next moment was me on a stretcher. Sweetie was there together with our favorite Youtubers. They were cheering me on, but I was trying to not give birth yet since I was hoping the baby would come out a few days later. And then I woke up. (I always knew though that the baby would've been a girl). 

When I woke up I immediately searched on Google what the dream meant.  Giving birth in a dream means there's something you've been working on for a long time that's about to come in fruition. Ohhh that made me so nervous because there is something I've been working on for a long time and it looks like it finally bear fruit.

I certainly hope so! What about you? Are you having strange dreams too?

CB//194 #StuckAtHomeDay/224 #StayHome #BeKind

*The baby is Jet, my niece's baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment