I think I'm beyond cabin fever now. I was feeling really anxious last May about being stuck at home. By June I had accepted the fact that things will be this way for now. I used to travel a lot (which is the main reason why I haven't been regularly blogging for many years) and I miss those days.
There is a campaign now for locals and residents of Singapore to do local tourism and here's a list of some options I've so far seen:
- Visit Sentosa, I read you need to register if you want to visit the beach
- Hotel staycation, cheaper prices too!
- Hotel workation, skip working from home and work-at-hotel
- Cruise to nowhere, yup! Just hope on a cruise ship and they'll bring you around for a spin for a few days
- Dine on an airplane! I checked this out, it's bit expensive, but if you really miss riding a plane, why not?