Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

Fantastic Friday

Whew! It's been a long week! I don't know what's up with 2020, but days have been passing by so quickly. I always look forward to Fridays because it's the weekend again!

We were busy last weekend. We had our first house warming dinner with our immediate neighbors, Phil, Ralph, Myra and Grace. I cooked chicken adobo for them and partnered it with pancit canton and lumpia from Max's. The milk cheese cupcakes I baked was what we had for dessert. It was a fun evening filled with laughter. This happened on Friday night.

I pray this pandemic will be over soon. I super miss my Miggy and my Mommy!

Saturday was the first time we went to the mall in 4 months and Sunday was the first time I made leche flan. I guess I was too busy my heart went wonky and I had to take half a day off last Monday to let my heart stabilize. The rest of this week was busy and I conked out twice on the couch after work this week hehe.

So this weekend I'll get some more rest and hope to find time to finally visit the nearby park. We were supposed to do that tonight, but ermm I conked out on the couch again. I'm also looking forward to catching up with my sewing so I might skip baking this weekend. Ahh I'll try to also watch that movie that has Paolo Contis and Alessandra de Rossi in it. I heard it's good. Have you watched it?

My favorite day of the week is Friday night because it's the farthest time from Monday haha. What about you? What's your favorite day of the week?

CB//102 #StuckAtHomeDay/132 #WFH75 #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment