Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

A Day in My Life: What I Do on Saturdays

Saturdays are for sleeping in! Do you agree? We usually end up staying up late on Fridays so normally when I wake up Sweetie's busy doing something already. He was playing Pokemon Go already when I woke up and excitedly told me that the Pokemon Go Fest event had a lot of surprises for trainers. I ended up signing up for it too.



Got some breakfast and thought I'd film how my day goes today. Here's how it went --



Our weekends this year drastically changed because of the pandemic. I super miss those weekends when we can go to Sentosa or our favorite places. My weekends are now for learning new things. I've become a full-fledged tita the last few months since I started my garden. I've been baking every week too. I don't think things will go back to normal again soon.

What about you? What do you do on weekends?


CB//110 #StuckAtHomeDay/140  #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment