Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Do You Know Anyone Who had COVID19?


I've been reading the news and I'm surprised that there are people who still think that the coronavirus is a hoax. Whaaaattttt?!?!? With more than 13 million infected and almost 600 thousand deaths (source) I can't imagine how some people still think it's a hoax. I even see some vloggers in the US who still eat out like there's no pandemic happening.

I have family and friends who have been afflicted with this nasty, treacherous virus. I have relatives in the US who sadly passed away because of it. Believe me when I tell you, this virus does not end when you get well from it. It attacks your system and will affect the rest of your life. I had gone through several illnesses that have left my lungs severely scarred.

I suffer every single day even though I was afflicted by the virus and bacteria back in 2003 and 2008. I have accepted early on that this is my body now. I'm trying hard to make myself stronger through physiotherapy, but there are things that are beyond my control . There are days when my heart decides to run a marathon, leaving me fatigued even though I'm just at home and resting.

Staying home has it perks -- beautiful moon shows.

People like me are in grave danger of this virus and other viruses/bacteria. We can take as much precaution as we can, but we can't just stay home forever. I'm grateful that the country where I am today requires everyone to wear masks, social distance and they have other precautions in place. From the beginning the government had appealed to the citizens to follow the precautionary measures. They followed the restrictions as a community.

So yes, all of us are in danger with this virus. Please take precautions, wear a mask and go out only when it is essential. Stay safe everyone.


CB//100 #StuckAtHomeDay/130 #WFH73 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment