Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Perfect Proposal

I wasn't sure whether I'd have the courage to share this very special moment via a video, but I realized that my friends made a huge effort to document the moment (especially Markku, Hana, Gwing and Drew the accomplice).

This thing doesn't happen everyday and I have to hand it to Sweetie for proposing to me in the best way possible. Hope this video inspires you:



This is where everything started, "When God Writes Your Love Story (part 1 and part 2)".

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    SO SWEEEEEEET NAMAN NI SWEETIE!
    perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww ang sweet kagilig :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Ang sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww congrats Aileen - sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Aileen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Aileen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Congratulations Ms Aileeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!1 KILEG!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Aileen. This is Kaye, the intern from Blue Blade last summer. I don't know if you still remember me but anyway, congratulations to you and your Sweetie. :) God bless you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THATS VERY SWEEEEEET!! :-)

    DR. STIRRING RHOD
    http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER HAPPY for you Ate Aileen! :) *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS! Panalo sa documentation, iba ibang angle pa. Haha! You guys are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. truly the perfect proposal! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:17 PM

    That was sweet. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you too sweetie.

    ReplyDelete