Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lachi's Sansrival, the best in the whole wide world!

Aside from my super duper favorite pork marinara, let me declare that Lachi's makes the best sansrival in the whole wide world! 

Why? 

1. Perfectly sweet. Not too sweet and not matabang, just the way I like it (and I know because my very sensitive tonsils doesn't protest!).


2. Perfectly crunchy. I don't like chewable sansrival because that's not how it should be. When you go for a small slice, the fork goes through and doesn't get stuck.


3. Mouth-watering and not butter-y. I've tasted sansrival that feels oily because of the butter. This one is absolutely perfect.



Mouth watering isn't it? 

What are you waiting for? Go to Lachi's! NOW NA!

And no this is not yet my real post about Lachi's for Davao FAT... this just covers the afternoon when we snuck in Lachi's before we were really scheduled to go. 

Lachi's Sanz Rival Atbp.
Ruby St., Marfori Village
Davao City
Tel No: 082-224-5552

17 comments:

  1. Natakam ako! Pero ang layo naman pala ng lalakbayin ko haha.

    imom
    http://imomonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. @imom Make sure you go to Lachi's when you visit Davao :)

    @mauisalang super wow talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayang binuking tayo nung waitress! hehe. But it was worth it. I know you (and everyone else) agrees! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. di ako nakatikim nung inuwi mong 1 whole sansrival ! i think naubos kaagad. umamin ka na. hehehehe!

    kidding aside, I like their sansrival too. but my personal preference for their cakes is their blueberry cheesecake. nomnomnomnomnom... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wawawawaw... nagpapainggit oh :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @andrew well okay lang binuking tayo, kasi kung hindi walang pork marinara! I want to go back now na!

    @jaydj meron pa! Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pede ba magpadeliver nyan sa Metro Manila? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to Lachi's once lang. Mas madalas ka pa yata sa Lachi's than most Davao denizens. Now I'm wondering if I'm really from Davao. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @jon None yet for now, but I'll be bugging Mike about it! You can ask a friend from Davao to get one box for you. It's just PhP285.

    @cynurse Once!!! Huwhaaattt?!?!?!? Once! I can't believe you. You should go there everyday for me. Puhleeease? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah! Parang ang sarap. Pero ang layo! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  11. ayan tuloy nagutom tuloy ako

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang sarap nito grabe! I'd go to Davao again kahit eto lang kakainin, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous5:24 AM

    Hhhmmm.. you are probably Lachi's number one fan. It's ironic how I pass by Lachi's regularly on my way to my brother's house but I've only eaten there once.

    Lagi kasi silang puno everytime, napapadaan ako.

    Mabisita nga ulit ang Lachi's. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We wanted to eat there but malayo sa airport and we were going back to Manila. Sayang! Next time will try this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg. to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you've got to send me one of these!
    sans rival is my favorite and i look for it wherever i can.

    ReplyDelete