Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Rest in Peace FrancisM.

Francis Magalona, the Philippines Master Rapper passed away today at the age of 44 due to leukemia. I am very sad about this news because I have very fond memories of his music. 

I don't really dance, but when I was a kid, me and my friends were taught by our Kuya Andie an awesome choreography of "Mga Kababayan Ko". We performed it several times in our parish and a neighboring parish. And I could say that bit broke-out shy little me. 



FrancisM. will surely be missed by the Filipino people. Rest in peace and my heartfelt condolences to his family.

More posts about FrancisM.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks to the list of posts Aileen. I've written mine in: http://www.screensucked.com/2009/03/farewell-francis-m.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for a very nice and interesting blog. It is allways very nice to read your posts. I wish you the best in the future.

    Mr.Pancake
    http://myblueheart.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post right away last night. Thanks! I remember Francis M. was my favorite Pinoy Artist in High School! He's too young... but I'm sure he's in a better place now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure is one great man and deserves all the accolades.

    ReplyDelete