Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Singapore Plurk Fiesta

During my trip to Singapore a few weeks ago I managed to meet some new friends. It all started when I buzzed Ederic and Jonas for a meet-up since they both promised to meet me if I was going to visit Singapore. Eventually we decided to see if there were other Filipino bloggers/Plurkers who were free to meet-up. 

We met all met up in Bugis Junction Mall. Jonas and Ederic were in front of McDonald's and we finally met Leonard and Alex. Jonas, Leonard and Alex are all working in Singapore, while Ederic was there for training. 



My grand plan was to grab some of my favorite mee-goreng across the mall. I was so disappointed to find out that the food area was gone! So we went back to the mall and hung-out at the food center for almost 5 hours! Time flies when you're having fun! 

Well Singa-berks! Till next time!

5 comments:

  1. Bakit wala dito 'yung funny picture mo? *LOLz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gasdude well... it's with Leonard! Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelan kaya ang Davao Plurk Fiesta? (unsure)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next week na ata yung Philippine version nito. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. @andrew sa March!

    @ederic korek!

    ReplyDelete