Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just Having Fun

Dropped by DMCI Homes this afternoon to drop some stuff - well just my kris kringle gift for tomorrow's "something funny" theme. Might not be able to attend the afternoon party since I've got a lot of work to do.

While I was there, managed to take some crazy photos with buddies - Buddy, Jihan and Dave.

This is Buddy - ang lider ng mga gimmick este events pala. He just really loves having his photo taken with a weird face, but he is really a normal person.







This is me with Jihan and Buddy. Jihan is Buddy's apprentice in gimmick works. Mag-ama talaga sila... look at their tongue... hahaha. Need a hug, Jihan's the best hugger of all.







This is Dave with Buddy and Jihan in the background (ain't it obvious they love having their photos taken?). Dave's my anak since 2003 at E-Yellowpages. I hope her baby's going to look like me. Hahaha.






























2 comments:

  1. We indeed had fun at Blugre but you had gone down when Sunstar photog took the picture of the Davaoweb eyeball.

    See the post of the "famous blogger-Councilor."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay lang po... maybe next time! :)

    ReplyDelete