I resumed scanning old photos today and found some from a job I had 24 years ago. I don't even recall the event of the photos since it's been years since I last saw them.
What I remember was being happy that I was part of a community. We were quite tight-knit in the office since most of us were young adults learning the ropes of the workforce. I joined the company when I had just completed my MBA.
It was technically my second corporate job and I learned a lot while I was there. I was eager to use what I learned from grad school and I gained new skills along the way. I was obviously a workaholic, but I had fun with my colleagues. The photos reminded me that we had after work gimmicks even though we were so busy.
I always think about those days fondly. I honestly have no idea where most of my colleagues are except for a few who are active on FB. Maybe someday we'll have a get-together!
#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:
Post a Comment