When I started the project I thought it would be easy. I thought I'd finish it in a day or two. What I forgot to take in consideration was the time needed to add the eyes, nose and attaching the tail, haha. I also have chores and make time to play with our cats, so I work on it when I can.
Working with different fabrics also took time since I had to measure each one properly. Here's how it's going -
Of course, the tail -
I honestly still have a hard time sewing on the curves. I read though you can use hemostat scissors to help hold down and move the fabric while sewing. I'll dig up my Mom's pair to try that trick. I pinned my finger again while sewing the curved areas, haha.
I can't wait to finish the project!
#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:
Post a Comment