Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Busy Bee

Busy day today taking care of things for our homes. Really need to work on our to-do list. I hope our home can be organized properly by my birthday. It may be a tall order, but I hope we can finally remove all the boxes by then. We're also working on getting our old home cleaned up so it can be useful. We have a lot of Marie Kondo-ing to do! 

Well, to be honest, my day didn't start well. I was already stressed within 30 minutes of waking up. The shipping company that brought our stuff from Singapore just dropped a huge tax bill on our lap five months after they delivered our items. We had asked about the dues after our items were delivered, but they said there wasn't any bill anymore. We also didn't hear back from them after completing the delivery in late November, so it was a huge surprise to receive a huge bill (more than 2x of what they originally quoted). Gaaah, Sweetie's taking care of this for me. Just super disappointed in the shipping company. 

The beautiful trees we passed on our way to our other home helped calm me down. There's really something with nature that makes you feel everything will be alright. As my friend, Ms. Myna, posted the other day, "There isn't enough room in your mind for both worry and faith. You must decide which one would live there." I choose faith. 

I was happy though to hear that friends found yesterday's blog post on what I did to my GSuite Legacy accounts. I shared it because I felt other users like me were procrastinating about it (haha!). I fixed my accounts the other night on a whim so I could tick it off my to-do list. I was glad to find out it didn't require me to do any cash out. Yay for small wins! 

Well, must chill and rest for now. Tomorrow will be another day. 

#BeKind #StaySafe #VoteWisely


No comments:

Post a Comment