Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

The Initiation

Wore Daddy's clothes haha.
I finally got around to scanning photos from my high school scrapbook. I brought it to Singapore two years ago, but got so busy. It was a good thing I didn't because the Google photo scan app eventually became available and had a lot of improvements. It's a better alternative than using my printer. I created my scrapbook by hand and had it book bound. The printer would've wrecked my scrapbook. 

Anyway, I posted some of the photos yesterday. My high school classmates were so surprised with my "ultimate #throwbackthursday". It was some random everyday classroom photos. I don't even remember why I brought a camera to school that day. I had very few photos when I was in high school and Sweetie noticed I wasn't even in any of the photos I posted. 

I did find one funny photo of me trying out an outfit for our initiation week. This was the week where you are partnered up with a senior. During lunch hours you're their slave and have to follow whatever they want you to do. My senior was very nice to me and didn't have me do weird stuff. 

I got away just having to wear odd clothes. I also had to go to school using a pail as my schoolbag. Ran late for class and Mrs. Salazar banged on the CR doors while we were changing to our uniform. That was scarier than what I went through with my senior. Initiation week was supposed to be a fun way to welcome froshies to high school. We dreaded it though. 

I don't remember what I did with my froshie when my time came. I don't think I gave her a hard time since my senior was nice to me. Pay it forward ika nga. I think the most we did was have them dress up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles using batyas. Haha. That's the only fuzzy memory I have of it. 

It would have been nice if I had more photos from that time. Well, it's also a good thing that the devices we have now wasn't around back then. At least we don't have much evidence of our crazy high school days. Hahaha! 

CB////*Yr2/173 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/194 #NewG274 #Home33 #Xmas87 #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment