Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

27 Dresses, the Rare Times I Cleaned Up

The movie "27 Dresses" is about a girl who was a bridesmaid 27 times. This post isn't about that (but I did become a bridesmaid countless times haha). This is about the select dresses I wore to special occasions. 

If you know me, you know I prefer to wear just a t-shirt and jeans. There were days though I had to dress up. Here are the rare occasions when I cleaned up haha. I'm not really good at it and don't really like wearing make-up. I just randomly thought about this yesterday while packing some of my clothes. 

Product launch party.

In Malacanang with my manager.

With Br. Armin :)

TV interview, the hair and make up stylist had a lot of time I guess haha.

That moment at PICC.

And meeting the good mayor.

I felt a bit nostalgic yesterday as I packed away my dresses. I haven't worn them for two years now. I wonder if I should still keep them since I don't see any opportunity in the near future when I could wear them again. Life has definitely changed and no one can tell when things will go back to normal. 

What do you think?


CB////*Yr2/179 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/200 #NewG268 #Home27 #Xmas81 #StayHome #BeKind


No comments:

Post a Comment