Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Optimistic October

Oh boy, I just realized how busy this month is going to be. I promptly fell asleep after our hospital visit yesterday. I got exhausted after my doctor''s nurse called me twice to tell me I have a vitamin D deficiency. Well, that's probably one reason why I get so exhausted haha. I was told to drink a supplement asap! 

Immediately ordered some via Amazon and drank it when it was delivered. Felt a bit weird for a few minutes, but instantly experienced a shot of sunshine. Vitamin D3 is apparently known as the sunshine vitamin! I'm optimistic that this will help me get through this busy month. 

Good thing most of the tasks I need to do can be done at home. That includes completing an inventory of our things, donating things we don't need and the ginormous task of packing up our home. On top of this I need to finish sorting out my health. I also need to finish all the quilt projects. And not to forget, get my second vaccination dose. Oh and I need to take advantage of the internet here and finish uploading my photos! Whew! No time for afternoon naps!

I'm really grateful that I'm back to my old self. The body though is weary, as much as I want to do more I have to be on point about my health. I told Sweetie yesterday, I hope I won't have to go visit a hospital or a doctor for a long time when I get home (except to get a reseta for my meds). 

Anyway, gotta go, I feel like I need to burn off the energy I got from taking vitamins! I feel like doing cartwheels hahaha.

Happy weekend everyone! Stay home and keep safe!

CB////*Yr2/174 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/195 #NewG273 #Home32 #Xmas86 #StayHome #BeKind

No comments:

Post a Comment