Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Minimalism

I started new challenge today - the 30 day minimalism challenge. Life has been so different in the past year and I realized I don't need a lot of my things. Week in, week out I wear the same clothes. I rarely dress up nowadays and I think it's going to be that way for a long time. I cleaned up my backpacks awhile back and I'm wondering why I have several backpacks -- oh because I used to switch depending on where I traveled.

Anyway, I found a nice 30-day minimalism challenge on Pinterest (it's become one of my fave apps). Today's order is to purge your wardrobe. I decided to purge first the folded clothes -- tshirts, shorts, pajamas etc. I was able to pack away two bags worth of clothes. Whew! Feels good to have more space in my closet. Maybe I'll work on the clothes on hangers tomorrow. 

I think it's a good thing to do now and I look forward to the next 29 days. I tried purging Marie Kondo style, but everything is precious to me so it didn't work (haha). Purging through a daily theme might work better. We'll see. 

Day 29 Gratitude Challenge, A compliment you have received. There's one compliment that comes to mind right now, it's when my friends call me FGM (fairy godmother). It makes me feel needed :)

CB///*Yr2/112 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/135 #NewG334 #Home92 #StayHome #BeKind   

No comments:

Post a Comment