Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sweetie Renamed the Kids

We've been empty nesters now for almost two years, moreso in the past year since we haven't seen Miggy in person since early last year. We normally see him at least every other month. That's probably why we ended up becoming a plantito and plantita (pets aren't allowed in our apartment).

We enjoy gardening from seed. Like parents with a newborn baby we ooh and aah everytime we see progress. I don't know about Sweetie, but I talk to the plants. I even say good night to them haha. I'm sure some of you do that too. 

Sweetie being the creative person he is likes to play around with the names of the plants. Here's how I name my veggies --

And here's how he named his no-show plants -

I took a nap this afternoon and woke up to this -


Just another day in our household, hahaha. You can also follow our plantdemic adventures over at The Balcony Farmer.

CB///*Yr2/81 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/108 #StayHome #BeKind 


No comments:

Post a Comment