Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

11 Years Since the Proposal!

One of my friends surprisingly greeted me a "Happy proposal anniversary!" the other day. Haha! I couldn't believe it's been 11 years since that fateful day Sweetie proposed to me!


I remember I snagged very cheap roundtrip tickets for Sweetie and me around Christmas of 2008. I think I got it for PhP400 for each of us (or even less). The Davao Food Appreciation Tour (DFAT) was already in the works and when I saw the tickets on sale I immediately bought it. What I didn't know was Sweetie was already planning something big for that trip. 

For several weeks Sweetie kept leaving clues. At some point my mind was so confused from the clues already I stopped guessing what it was. I remember Sweetie was acting sickly the day before the proposal. He kept complaining about being dizzy and kept sweating buckets. The weirdest thing was when he jumped off the zipline platform without looking back! 

We've just re-watched the video. I'm glad back then I was actively vlogging and because we had a huge group of blogger friends when it happened we had a lot of videos (and coverage!). Ansabi ng mga vloggers ngayon hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment