Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Today's Happy Thoughts: Turon and Community Recognition

Sweetie brought home a surprise today - turon! He got it from Lucky Plaza since he had to mail some stuff through a courier service. And he also got some much need supply of Del Monte spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce since I'll be cooking more in the coming weeks.



Turon is one of my favorite snacks! I love banana snacks including banana cue and even boiled banana saba makes me happy. Saba is hard to find in our area so I'm always happy when we find some in other places.

I was also so happy that the GEGs got a shoutout from Google CEO, Sundar Pichai, in the latest company announcement.




As early as February the GEGs in Taiwan and Hong Kong have been hosting webinars and creating demo videos for teachers to learn how to use the tools for distance learning. You may now find videos in more languages here. I thought of bringing the value of bayanihan to the communities in other countries to empower everyone who could help. I've been feeling under the weather since yesterday so this was a great antidote! Thank you so much dear teachers for helping :D


No comments:

Post a Comment