Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Recipes for my Son: Baked Salmon in Honey and Lemon

My boys absolutely love this recipe. I made it last weekend for them and Miguel actually asked where he could buy salmon in Manila. So I thought it would be helpful to make video on how I make this very simple dish.



Ingredients

2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
1/8 cup to 1/4 cup butter
2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
salt and pepper
1/2 kg salmon (or three to four 3 in. x 6 in. cuts)

How to Prepare

1. Pre-heat over for 10 minutes at 190'C.
2. Melt butter in low heat together with garlic and honey/maple syrup.
3. Lay out salmon in a foil-lined pan. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
4. Pour butter mixture on salmon. Seal the pan with foil, but leave the sides open.
5. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 190'C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment