Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Have a Kitkat in Different Flavors!

One of my favorite things to do in Japan is try new flavors of Kitkat! Some are okay, some are just really crazy! Here's a few interesting ones I've tried in the last few years -

Wasabi Kitkat! It's quite tasty when you eat it, the real reaction comes when the wasabi starts making itself felt.

Japan has a lot of banana flavored desserts and of course there's banana flavored Kitkat. I prefer the Tokyo Banana though. 

Rum Raisin Kitkat. It was too weird for me to try, unfortunately Sweetie doesn't remember trying it. 

Sake Kitkat! I got this for my aunt in Sydney. We tried it in the car and were a bit shocked about the strong sake flavor. I think it's best eaten when chilled.

Milk Tea Kitkat. This one I got from Singapore. It was okay, I've tried a number of milk tea flavored food, but I still prefer the beverage.

What about you? Have you tried any of the 200 Kitkat flavors available in Japan? 







No comments:

Post a Comment